Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

We went to the zoo this weekend.  Our first stop was to ride these cars.
I had to cram myself into the sidecar.
This kid looked so serious that I had to take his photo.
We wisely decided to eat lunch before heading to the petting zoo.  Brendan ate enough soba that Daddy decided he deserved a kakigori.







He wasn't too sure what to do with this guinea pig.
He figured it out when I told him to be gentle.

He was fine with shaking this guy's hand.
But he had zero interest in giving him a hug.

Feeding the fish is probably our favorite part.






1 comment:

  1. Hi Erin, I replied to your comment on Kath eats real food about eczema and your son. I can see from your pictures of him the eczema you speak of...very similar to what my eldest son had as a young boy. I have to point out that touching and feeding the animals, as much fun as that is, could aggravate his eczema...I know my second son would react to the saliva of our dog. I am sure part of my eldest son's skin issues were the fact we had a dog as well as many other factors. I know how difficult it can be...know that you are not alone. I write a blog called the food allergy chronicles where I chronicle about our families journey with mulitple food allergies, atopic dermatitis and asthma. I also offer allergen free recipes. There is another blog called eczema blues and she is located in Sinapore. Check out her blog too. Hope we can be of some help. Susan H.@ the food allergy chronicles

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers