Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Omaha Children's Museum

Last weekend after the girls went home our mild weather turned really cold for a few days.  We amused ourselves indoors at the Children's Museum.  For the record, this is the only place Makayla said she wanted to go to that we missed out on during their trip.  There's always next time.



Brendan and I went once before before I started working.  I bought the family pass, which was expensive in my opinion, because I figured we'd need indoor entertainment this winter.
 
 He didn't love the science show.
 























He played all morning, ate lunch out, took a nap and woke up with the highest fever he has ever had.  Thankfully, after a day or so he was back to his normal (naughty) self.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers