Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Five Reasons

Every time I think it has dried out enough to go to the playground, it starts to rain again.


I got a present in the mail this week.


This is our last weekend without Daddy. Hopefully.

Being a mom is a tough job. Being a single mom is even tougher. Either way, it's the toughest job I've ever loved.

Five reasons we're ready for Daddy to get home:

1.  I started letting Brendan watch TV while he eats. Super. Bad. Habit.


2.  When he was sick I was so glad to get him to eat that I would just let him snack when he wanted. The habit is beginning to stick. He would prefer to lay in my lap and let me feed him. We've got to get back to our old routine.

3.  The vacuum cleaner needs to be emptied. I don't know how to do it, nor am I interested in learning. Some jobs were just meant for men.

4.  I'm tired of brown bagging it every day. I miss my lunch date.

5.  I miss Brendan's excited smile (and squeal) when his daddy gets home from work.



Maybe tomorrow will be a prettier day. Although, my water baby probably wouldn't mind if we played in the rain.


Boring week...and weekend so far. That's all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers