Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Rest of Our Weekend

I meant to post these earlier, but I've been busy. And tired. Most of these are not of great quality, but I'm too tired to do anything with them. So here they are...with few words.

Sometimes we check the mail on Sundays. If nobody is in there, sometimes I let him play.



 We played at the playground. The ground was still wet, but the structure was fine.

He has figured out that he can hold onto the railing and get down the stairs without my help.


I hate it when I overexpose pictures.












Ringlets.

We took a trip to Yogurt Land.

And we did some coloring.




And here's this morning's bed head.



Time for a haircut? Nope. Still putting it off.


1 comment:

  1. The bed head and the curls are the best! Glad y'all were able to get out and enjoy the park!

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers