Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

Not Meant To Be

I uploaded approximately 30 pictures (which took forever) and then when I began to post, I lost them all. I have no idea what happened, but I do not have the patience to upload them all again. Obviously, blogging was not meant to be tonight. So all you get for tonight is one picture. But it's a good one.

Shame on us, Tom and I eat dinner at the coffee table. While we watch TV. This will change once Brendan is big enough to sit at the table and eat with us. For now, this is what we see while we eat....

Yes, Brendan, we are still here.

Maybe I'll have a chance to post over the weekend. Highly doubtful since Tom is on his way here with Kirsten and Makayla. Let's just hope that this weekend is not as eventful as last weekend, which they spent with Grandma Weber. I sure hope nobody ends up with any broken bones in the next 48 hours.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers