Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

More New Stuff

Getting bigger means getting more stuff. We took a family trip to Target yesterday to get Brendan some more age appropriate toys. My main goal was to get the stacking toy that every baby has to have.

You know the one.

We also got a brand new sippy cup.

Here is Brendan trying it out after we got home.

I'm not quite sure he knew what to do with it at first.

However, by today he had it down.



















What can I say? My kid's a genius.

Brendan hangs out on our bed while I change clothes after work. This always turns into a play session. And sometimes a photo session. Especially when he looks so darn cute.

Peek-a-boo!


And check out these shorts.


Aren't they the cutest???


Tonight for dinner Tom grilled cheeseburgers. Ever since Mom's triple(!) heart bypass I've been concerned about eating heart healthy foods. Of course, that means that Tom now eats them, too. He says it's like eating air. This weekend he did a bit of grocery shopping. And he tried to trick me.
Funny guy.

After dinner we played one of Brendan's favorite games...airplane.



It's one of Mommy's favorites, too.


Doesn't get much better than this.

1 comment:

  1. Erin & Tom!!! He is getting so big!!! wow. He is still as adorable as ever! I am loving this blog!
    Love y'all, miss y'all!

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers