Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

Today

Today must have been a pretty big day.


See that? That's green paint. I have no idea how it got there but I will hopefully see whatever artwork it resulted from on display Monday.

He got bit. Again. By a different kid. How many biters are in one class??? They won't tell me details.

Traffic was backed up trying to get through the gate this evening so I whipped into the playground parking lot. We played for about 20 minutes and then headed home sans traffic. Unfortunately, my camera wasn't in the car.


Hi, Dad. I still miss you. Skype me tomorrow.


This kid can put down a grilled cheese. He eats the crust and all! And, unlike his father, he doesn't complain about whole wheat bread.






Since I only get to spend a couple hours with him after work most of our pictures are taken either in the high chair or in the bathtub. I see a trip to the park in our near future so maybe there will be some variety over the weekend.






Your toy is under there because that's where you threw it.


He's peeking at the monkey car. Still not sure about it.


I tried to upload a funny video that I took tonight, but for some reason Blogger won't upload it. And if I try to upload it to Photobucket, Vimeo, etc., every time I open the folder to choose the file it says there are no items in it. I need my professional videographer brother to come over and fix it for me. What do you say, Ken?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers